1. Akbari, N., & Zahedi, M. (1387/2008). Application of multi-criteria ranking and decision-making methods (1st ed.). Tehran: Publications of the Organization of Municipalities and Villages of the country. [in Persian].
2. Aliaei, M., & Azizi, S. (1397/2018). Analysis of the level of development of rural areas using analytical method factor analysis method. Journal of Environmental Planning, 42, p.112. [in Persian].
3. Badri, A., Akbarian, S., & Jawaheri, H. (1385/2006). Determining the levels of development of rural areas in Kamyaran city. Journal of Geographical Research, 82, 116-130. [in Persian].
4. Badri, S., & Akbarian Ronizi, S. (1385/2006). A comparative study of the application of developmental assessment methods in regional studies. Journal of Geography and Development, 4, 5-22. [in Persian].
5. Daripoor, N., & Moradi, A. (1395/2016). Assessing the situation of tourism services in the cities of Khuzestan province using the PROMETHE technique. Sarzamin Geographical Quarterly, April 2017, 35, p.25. [in Persian].
6. Daripoor, N., & Moradi, A. (1396/2017). Prioritization of areas with ecotourism attractions using GIS and VP software. Case study: Khuzestan province. Fourth Scientific Conference on New Horizons in Geography. No. 4018, p.114. [in Persian].
7. Daripoor, N., Moradi, A., & Mansouri, Z. (1395/2016). Assessing the vulnerability of urban land uses in military threats by combining the PROMETHEE & GIS method. Case study: Ahvaz city. Paper presented at Fourth Scientific Research Congress on New Horizons in the Field of Engineering and Civil Engineering. [in Persian].
8. Falsoleiman, M., Mekaniki, J., & Eghtedari. M. (1398/2019). Spatial analysis of rural management performance in rural development process (Case study: Anbarabad rural districts in Kerman province). Journal of Physical Development Planning, 4, p.26. [in Persian].
9. Fathollahzadeh, S., & Mehdizadeh, R. (1392/2013). An overview of multi-criteria decision making methods. Paper presented Second National Conference on Modern Management Sciences. Golestan province. [in Persian].
10. Ghaffari, R., & Salehi, N. (1392/2013). Ranking the level of rural development using fuzzy multi-criteria decision making method (Case study: Shahrekord city, Saman district). Journal of Geographical Research, 28(3), p,181. [in Persian].
11. Kalantari, K. (1377/1998). The concept and criteria of social development: Political-economic information. Tehran: Sharif. [in Persian].
12. Kalantari, K. (1389/2010). Data processing and analysis in socio-economic research (4th ed.). Tehran: Farhang Saba. [in Persian].
13. Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Provincial Management and Planning Organization. (1396/2017). Statistical Yearbook of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Provinces. p.112. [in Persian].
14. Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Provincial Program and Budget Organization. (1393/2014). Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Provincial Land Planning Scheme. p.98. [in Persian].
15. Mosayebi, S., Barghi, H., Rahimi, D., & Ghanbari, Y. (1396/2017). Prioritization of development strategies in rural areas with a sustainable development approach) Case study: Villages in the northwestern region of Isfahan province. Journal of Rural Research and Planning, 7(1), p.96. [in Persian].
16. Nazmafar, H., & Alibakhshi, A. (1396/2017), Measurement of spatial inequality in regional development. Case study: Khuzestan Province. Journal of Spatial Planning and Geography, 4(3), [in Persian].
17. Shojaeian, A., & Moradi, A. (1394/2015). Ranking urban service indicators using Sturgess and V-PROMETHEE models. Case study: cities of Hamadan province. Regional Planning Quarterly, 5(20), p.48. [in Persian].
18. Shojaeian, A., Omidypour, M., & Moradi, A. (1393/2014). Assessing the appropriateness of land for building cemetery using GIS, FTOPSISS and PROMETHEE models (Case study: Likk city). Journal of Geography and Urban Planning Zagros Perspective, (19), p.185. [in Persian].
19. Sojasi Qeydari, H., Sadeghloo, T., & Mahmoud, H. (1398/2019). Ranking villages based on bioavailability indicators (Case study: Nezamabad rural district in Azadshahr city). Human Geography Research, 51(1), p.12. [in Persian].
20. Straka, J., & Tuzova, M. (2016). Factors affecting development of rural areas in the Czech Republic: A literature review. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 64(6), 2141-2150.
21. Lee, Y. J., & Huang, C. M. (2007). Sustainability index for Taipei. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 27(6), 505-521.
22. Soares, J. O., Marquês, M. M. L., & Monteiro, C. M. F. (2003). A multivariate methodology to uncover regional disparities: A contribution to improve European Union and governmental decisions. European Journal of Operational Research, 145(1), 121-135.
23. The law of national administrative divisions. (1362/1983). Regulations of the Law on Definitions and criteria of national administrative Divisions in the Islamic Republic of Iran, approved on July 6, 1983 by the Islamic consultative assembly. [in Persian].
24. Polednikova, E. (2014). Multi-criteria analysis of regional disparities in the con-text of the EU cohesion. RAO. R. V.
25. Ziaian, P., Firoozabadi, A., & Vallahie, M. (1394/2015). Ranking the level of development of villages in Merhamatabad district of Miandoab city. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Rural Development Space, 4(4), p.133. [in Persian].
26. Ziari, K., Zanjirchi, M., & Sorkh Kamal, K. (1389/2010). Investigating and ranking the degree of development of the cities of Khorasan Razavi province using TOPSIS technique. Quarterly Journal of Human Geography Research, 72p.46. [in Persian].