1. Ahmadi, M., Cheraghi, M., & Soltani, M. (1397/2018). Analysis of Factors Affecting Ecotourism Development in Rural Areas of Zanjan City Case: Sohrain Plain Villages Space Economics and Rural Development 6(1 special letter), 215-231. [In Persian]
2. Baden-Fuller, C., & Haefliger, S. (2013). Business models and technological innovation. Long range planning, 46(6), 419-426.
3. Balabanis, G., Theodosiou, M., & Katsikea, E. S. (2004). Guest editorial: Export marketing: developments and a research agenda. International Marketing Review, 21(4-5), 353-377.
4. Barmaki, A. (2013). Analyzing economic growth and structural developments in economy of Hamedan Province, project of designing the document of employment development and investment in Hamedan province Retrieved from Hamedan: www.ostan_hm.ir
5. Berg, B., Thuesen, C., Ernstsen, S. K., & Jensen, P. A. (2019). Constructing archetypes: mapping business models in the construction value chain. Paper presented at the 35th Conference and Annual General Meeting, ARCOM 2019.
6. Bergman, E. M., & Feser, E. J. (2020). Industrial and regional clusters: concepts and comparative applications. Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University: Morgantown, WV.
7. Brachert, M., Titze, M., & Kubis, A. (2011). Identifying industrial clusters from a multidimensional perspective: Methodical aspects with an application to Germany. Papers in Regional Science, 90(2), 419-439.
8. Breschi, S., & Malerba, F. (2005). Clusters, networks and innovation: Oxford University Press.
9. Castillo, V., Garone, L. F., Maffioli, A., & Salazar, L. (2015). Tourism Policy, a Big Push to Employment: Evidence from a Multiple Synthetic Control Approach. Retrieved from: https://www.econstor.eu/handle/10419/115526.
10. Cottineau, C., & Arcaute, E. (2020). The nested structure of urban business clusters. Applied Network Science, 5(1), 1-20.
11. Das, K. (2020). Crafts, Innovation and Exclusion: Challenges for Inclusion in a Terracotta Cluster, Rajasthan. In Inclusive Innovation (pp. 33-49). Springer: New Delhi.
12. Drummond, F., & Snowball, J. (2019). Cultural clusters as a local economic development strategy in rural small-town areas: Sarah Baartman district in South Africa. Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, 43(43), 107-119.
13. Erjaie, M., Moradnejadi, H., Salavarzi, M., & Ghasemi, Y. (1395/2016). Prioritizing and Identifying Factors Effective in Creating Rural Enterprises Clusters in Choram Township Journal of Rural Research, 7(3), 504-515. [In Persian]
14. Evans, P., & Rauch, J. E. (1999). Bureaucracy and growth: A cross-national analysis of the effects of" Weberian" state structures on economic growth. American sociological review, 748-765.
15. Fernando, I. N., & Long, W. (2012). New conceptual model on cluster competitiveness: A new paradigm for tourism? International Journal of Business and Management, 7(9), 75-84.
16. Garcia-Villaverde, P. M., Elche, D., & Martinez-Perez, Á. (2020). Understanding pioneering orientation in tourism clusters: Market dynamism and social capital. Tourism Management, 76, 103966.
17. Gollub, J., Hosier, A., & Woo, G. (2003). Using cluster-based economic strategy to minimize tourism leakages: World Tourism Organization Madrid.
18. Hajimohammad-Amini, S., Tawallaei, S., & Farjad, R. (2013). Identifying and analyzing tourism cluster in Shiraz city using extended Porter's model. Regional planning quarterly., 1(3), 1-16.
19. Harris, R., Williams, P., & Griffin, T. (2012). Sustainable tourism. Routledge: London and New York.
20. Hezarjeribi, J. (2006). Entrepreneurship. Tehran: Research College of Economic Affairs.
21. Hsueh, Y.-H., & Lin, Y.-L. (2020). Exploring Accommodation Cluster and Tourism Development Based on GPS Positioning and GIS Analysis. In Destination Management and Marketing: Breakthroughs in Research and Practice (pp. 1-13): IGI Global, edited by Youcheng Wang, Abraham Pizam.
22. Innocenti, N., Capone, F., & Lazzeretti, L. (2020). Knowledge networks and industrial structure for regional innovation: An analysis of patents collaborations in Italy. Papers in Regional Science, 99(1), 55-72.
23. Ivolga, A. G., Lazareva, N. V., Dashkova, E. V., & Takhumova, O. V. (2020). Clustering as an Innovative Approach to Revealing the Recreational and Touristic Potential of Rural Territories. In Handbook of Research on Agricultural Policy, Rural Development, and Entrepreneurship in Contemporary Economies (pp. 108-132): IGI Global.
24. Jackson, J., & Murphy, P. (2006). Clusters in regional tourism An Australian case. Annals of Tourism research, 33(4), 1018-1035.
25. Jafari, G., & Hosseini, S. A. (1397/2018). Classification of tourism target villages in Alvand mountain slopes of Hamadan province. Space Economics and Rural Development, 6(1), 97-114. [In Persian]
26. Kamath, A. (2020). Informal Information-Exchange Networks in Rural Low-Tech Clusters. In Inclusive Innovation (pp. 101-117): Springer, edited by Rajeswari S. Raina, & Keshab Das.
27. Kazemi-Esfa, N. (1394/2015). Designing a Model for Rural Tourism Development with Fuzzy Mapping Approach (Case Study: Isfahan Province Tourism Target Villages. (M.Sc). University of Science and Art Tehran. [In Persian]
28. Koroleva, E., & Kurnikova, M. (2020). Reasonable Prospects for the Establishment of Local Subregional Tourism and Recreational Clusters in Line with the Specificities of Regional Spatial Development. Paper presented at the First International Volga Region Conference on Economics, Humanities and Sports (FICEHS 2019).
29. Kujala, S., Artto, K., Aaltonen, P., & Turkulainen, V. (2010). Business models in project-based firms–Towards a typology of solution-specific business models. International Journal of Project Management, 28(2), 96-106.
30. Lee, A. H., Wall, G., & Kovacs, J. F. (2015). Creative food clusters and rural development through place branding: Culinary tourism initiatives in Stratford and Muskoka, Ontario, Canada. Journal of Rural Studies, 39, 133-144.
31. Luo, X. (2019). Coastal Tourism Commodity Industry Cluster Based on Diamond Model and Ecological Niche. Journal of Coastal Research, 94(sp1), 828-832.
32. Mihajlovic, I. N. (2014). Possibilities for development of business cluster network between SMEs from Visegrad countries and Serbia. Serbian Journal of Management, 9(2), 145-148. doi:10.5937/sjm9-6373
33. Miller, M. M., & Gibson, L. J. (2005). Cluster-based development in the tourism industry: putting practice into theory. Applied Research in Economic Development, 2(2), 47-63.
34. Mills, K. G., Reynolds, E. B., & Reamer, A. (2008). Clusters and competitiveness: A new federal role for stimulating regional economies: Brookings Institution Washington, DC.
35. Najib, M., & Kiminami, A. (2011). Innovation, cooperation and business performance: Some evidence from Indonesian small food processing cluster. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, 1(1), 75-96. doi:10.1108/20440831111131523
36. Nikraftar, T., & Nosratifar, Z. (2018). Analysis of Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Rural Tourism in Alborz Province. Space Economics and Rural Development, 6(1 special issue), 45-58.
37. Nordin, S. (2003). Tourism clustering & innovation: Paths to economic growth & development: Sweden, Östersund: ETOUR.
38. Novani, S., Putro, U. S., & Hermawan, P. (2015). Value orchestration platform: promoting tourism in batik industrial cluster solo. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 169(1), 207-216.
39. Odinokova, T. (2019). Tourism cluster as a form of innovation activity. Economics. Ecology. Socium, 3(2), 1-11.
40. Onetti, A., Zucchella, A., Jones, M. V., & McDougall-Covin, P. P. (2012). Internationalization, innovation and entrepreneurship: business models for new technology-based firms. Journal of Management & Governance, 16(3), 337-368.
41. Pereira, B. A., & Caetano, M. (2015). A conceptual business model framework applied to air transport. Journal of Air Transport Management, 44, 70-76.
42. Pereira, V., Temouri, Y., & Patel, C. (2019). Exploring the role and importance of human capital in resilient high performing organisations: evidence from business clusters. Applied Psychology, 69(3), 769-804.
43. Porter, M. E. (1998). Clusters and the new economics of competition (Vol. 76): Harvard Business Review Boston.
44. Rezvani, M. R. (1388/2009). Introduction to Rural Development Planning in Iran. Tehran: Qomes. [In Persian]
45. Rezvani, M. R., & Mansourian, H. (1397/2018). Assessing the Quality of Life: A Review of Concepts, Indices and Models, and Presentation of a Proposed Model for Rural Areas. Village and Development, 11(3), 1-26. Retrieved from http://rvt.agri-peri.ac.ir/article_59256_3ab666072e99c3136eeb0cfac84894e1.pdf.[In Persian]
46. Saebi, T., & Foss, N. J. (2015). Business models for open innovation: Matching heterogeneous open innovation strategies with business model dimensions. European Management Journal, 33(3), 201-213.
47. Sarkar, T., Yap, N., Vaidyanathan, G., & Agasty, S. (2020). Factors Determining Innovation in Micro Enterprise Clusters. In Inclusive Innovation (pp. 51-73): Springer, edited by Rajeswari S. Raina, & Keshab Das.
48. Sharifzadeh, M. S., Abdollahzadeh, G., Jivar, R., & Diwsalar, A. (1398/2019). The Role of Agricultural Industrial Clusters in Rural Business Development in Mazandaran Province. Space Economics and Rural Development, 7(2), 227-247. [In Persian]
49. Soltani, S., & Bostan, Z. (1397/2018). Compiling Cognitive Studies of Tourism Cluster of Mashhad, . Paper presented at the Second International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Development. [In Persian]
50. Stock, J. H., & Watson, M. W. (2010). Indicators for dating business cycles: Cross-history selection and comparisons. American Economic Review, 100(2), 16-19.
51. Talaneh, M. (2016). Tourism Cluster Development Pattern (Sari City Study Area). (M.Sc). Hakim Jorjani Institute of Higher Education, Gorgan, Iran.
52. Telfer, D. J., & Sharpley, R. (2015). Tourism and development in the developing world. Routledge: London and New York.
53. Thornton, S. C., Henneberg, S. C., & Naude, P. (2013). Understanding types of organizational networking behaviors in the UK manufacturing sector. Industrial Marketing Management, 42(7), 1154-1166.
54. Todaro, M. (1989). Economic development in the third world countries (G. A. Farjadi, Trans.). Tehran: Plan and Budjet Organization.
55. Toro-Jarrin, M. A., Ponce-Jaramillo, I. E., & Güemes-Castorena, D. (2016). Methodology for the of building process integration of Business Model Canvas and Technological Roadmap. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 110, 213-225.
56. Trigkas, M., Anastopoulos, C., Papadopoulos, I., & Lazaridou, D. (2020). Business model for developing strategies of forest cooperatives. Evidence from an emerging business environment in Greece. Journal of Sustainable Forestry, 39(3), 259-282.
57. UNIDO. (2003). Development of clusters and networks of SMEs: The UNIDO programme—A guide to export consortia. United Nations Industrial Development Organization: Vienna, Austria.
58. Wang, K.-Y. (2020). Development of the Art Auction Market in China: From the Perspective of Industry Clusters. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, 9, 253-258.
59. Wilson, J. F., & Popp, A. (2017). Industrial clusters and regional business networks in England, 1750-1970. Routledge: London and New York.
60. Winters, P., Corral, L., & Mora, A. M. (2013). Assessing the role of tourism in poverty alleviation: A research agenda. Development Policy Review, 31(2), 177-202.
61. Zhang, X., & Warner, M. E. (2017). Business retention and expansion and business clusters–A comprehensive approach to community development. Community Development, 48(2), 170-186.
Send comment about this article