1. Appadurai, A. (2004). The capacity to aspire: Culture and the terms of recognition. In V. Rao, & M. Walton (Eds.), Culture and public action (pp. 1-36). Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
2. Bahadori, F. (1396/2017). Evaluation of integrated and participatory development plan in rural livelihood sustainability (comparison of Rigan's RFLDL plans and carbon sequestration of Jazmourian). (Unpublished master's thesis). Sistan & Baluchestan University, Zahedan, Iran. [In Persian].
3. Barghi, H., Ghanbari, Y., Saeedi, M. (1392/2013). A study of the performance of Islamic village councils and the level of people's participation in rural development (Case study: Hosseinabad County, Najafabad County). Quarterly Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, 2(2), 119-138. [In Persian].
4. Bazrafshan, J., & Paidar, A., (1396/2017). Evaluating environmental culture's reproduction in rural areas (Case Study: A pilot of carbon sequestration project in Jazmourian). Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 2(15), 165-180. [In Persian].
5. Darini, S. (1397/2018). Investigating the economic effects of implementing participatory development programs in rural areas in south of Kerman. (Unpublished master's thesis). Guilan University, Guilan, Iran. [In Persian].
6. Du Toit, D., & Pollard, S. (2008). Updating public participation in IWRM: a proposal for a focused and structured engagement with catchment management strategies. Water Sa, 34(6), 707-713.
7. Falsolaiman, M., & Hajipour, M. (1390/2011). Examining of NGOs stability in rural regions, experiences of international carbon sequestration project in Southern Khorasan Province. Journal of Applied Researches in Geographical Sciences, 20(23), 108-128. [In Persian].
8. Falsolaiman, M., & Chakoshy, B. (13902011). Socio- economic Monitoring and evaluating of international Carbon sequestration project in hosseinabad plain In Southern Khorasan province. Arid regions Geographic Studies, 1(3), 101-118. [In Persian].
9. FAO. (1994). Small Farmer Development Programme in Thailand.
10. FAO. (2006). The New Generation of Watershed Management programmes and projects. Rome; FAO forestry paper 150
11. Fawaidi, F., Chahar Sooghi Amin, H., & Alipour, H. (2011). Factors Affecting the Success of Rural Women's Credit Fund: (A Case study: The International Carbon Sequestration project). Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, 14(4), 49-65.
12. Forests, Range and Watershed Management Organization: Office of Public Participation and Promotion. (2014). A research project entitled: The role of participation and empowerment of local communities in the formation of conservation and restoration of natural resources.
13. Ghorbani, M., Awadpour, L., & Sirmi Rad, M. (1397/2018). Analysis and evaluation of intra-group social capital in line with sustainable rural development (Kerman province - Rigan County). Social Studies and Research in Iran, 7(1), 1-23. [In Persian].
14. Ghorbani, M., Bouzarjomehri, K., Evazpour, L., & Mansouri, Z. (1396/2017). The efficacy of community-based management approach toward strengthening bridging social capital and reducing social exclusion (Case Study: Rigan County, Kerman Province). Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 6(18), 157-169. [In Persian]
15. Haderbadi G. R., & Pouyafar, M. (1395/2006). Mobilization of local communities and management of natural resources participation in arid and desert areas (successful experience of the international carbon sequestration project). Quarterly Journal of Jungle and Range, 70, 74-79. [In Persian].
16. Haderbadi, G. (2008). Study of a model of rural development (carbon sequestration project), Secretariat of the Expediency Discernment Council, Commission on Infrastructure and Production Affairs of the Department of Agricultural Sciences, Water and Natural Resources. No. 2, Report Code: 02-8722.
17. Hassannejad, M., Kohansal, M. R., & Ghorbani, M. (1390/2011). Incentive policies executing in international project of carbon sequestration in Iran for empowerment of local communities. Journal of Economics and Agricultural Development, 24(3), 323-34. [In Persian].
18. Hassannejad, M., Kohansal, M. R., & Ghorbani, M. (1390/2011). Factors affecting rural people participation in rural development groups. Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, 14(2), 73-91. [In Persian].
19. Kargar, A., Noosh Afarin, B., Yousefi, M, Habili, S., & Sardari, F. (1394/2015). Executive Progress Report 2013-2011: International Rehabilitation of Forest Landscapes and Degraded Land Project of with a special emphasis on wind erosion and saline soils. Tehran: Chahar Derakht. [In Persian].
20. Khan, S. S. (1981). Daudzai community development project: A case study from Pakistan’. In B. R. Crouch & S. Chamala (Eds.). Extension education and rural development (pp. 73-84), Vol. 1. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
21. Mahni, I. (1397/2018). Resistance economic model for Qaleh Ganj County as a local model of sustainable development. The first scientific-experimental festival of the staff of the Mostazafan Foundation of Islamic Revolution, Bahman & Esfand, pp.1-11. [In Persian].
22. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., Cheraghi, M., & Yazdani, Z. (1393/2014). Analysis of the factors affecting spatial distribution of poverty in rural areas by emphasizing on economic-social characteristics. Geography and Territorial Spatial Arrangement, 4(13), 83-96. [In Persian].
23. Nejadi, F., Abbasi, E., & Choobchian, S. (139/2016). The role of desert greening projects in increasing the social capital of local people (Shahdad carbon sequestration project). Journal of Rural Researches, 7(4), 607-617. [In Persian].
24. Nouri, M. (1380/2001). Evaluating the performance of complexes for rural welfare services in rural social welfare. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian].
25. Rezaei, Y. Salimi, M. B., & Kheiri, S. (1394/2015). The role of payment facility of Keshavarzi Bank to small and medium-sized enterprises in creating jobs and production of agriculture sector using the client's point of view. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Agriculture, 2(3), 51-62. [In Persian].
26. Saberifar, R., Fal Soleyman, M., & Gheisari, M. (1391/2012). Sustainable local development and attracting maximum participation of people; Case Study: The experiences of international project of carbon sequestration. Geography and Development, 10(28), 41-54. [In Persian].
27. Seyed Alipour, S. K., Paidar, A., & Sadeqi, K. (1395/2016). Presenting spatial Model to improve rural livelihood by emophesizing on sustainable security (CSP in Jazmourian). Geography and Development,/ 14(44), 64-45. [In Persian].
28. Taheri, A., Farzi, H. & Fathi, M. (1397/2018), The Effects of the International Carbon Soil Project on Empowering the Local Community: Palangabad village, Eshtehard County. 7th National Conference on Rangeland in Iran, Ordibehesht 6-17, 12-1. [In Persian].
29. The Bureau of Carbon Sequestration Project (2007). Empowering people for environmental resources management. Thehran, Iran.
30. Yaghoubi Farani, A., Vahdat, H., & Latifi, S. (1393/2014). Identifying inhibitions of rural women's trend to home businesses. Women in Development & Politics, 11(4), 559-574. [In Persian].