1. Ahmad, N., & Hoffman, A. (2007). A framework addressing and measuring entrepreneurship. Paris: OECD Entrepreneurship Indicators Steering Group.
2. Alvani, S. M., & Danaeifard, H. (1394/2015). Theory of order in disorder and management. Tehran: Saffar Publications. [In Persian]
3. Amini, M.T., Parhizgar, M., Rezwani, M., & Farjam, S. (1394/2015). Designing conceptual model of value creation entrepreneurship (Wave IV). New Marketing Research Journal, 5(1), 19-30. [In Persian]
4. Anabestani, A., Abaszadeh, M., & Vesal, Z. (1396/2017). The role of rural tourism brands on social sustainability of rural settlements. (Case study: Binaloud County). Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 6(4), 195-210. [In Persian]
5. Anabestani, A., Bozarjomhori, K.H., & Sahebkar. N. (1391/2012). Social and economic consequences of second homes tourism development in rural areas (Case study: Shirindareh Dehestan, Quchan county). Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 1(1), 1-16. [In Persian]
6. Audretsch, D. B., & Feldman, M. P. (2004). Knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation. In Handbook of regional and urban economics (Vol. 4, pp. 2713-2739). Elsevier.
7. Boschma, R. (2004). Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective. Regional Studies, 38(9), 0110-0104.
8. Burer, M. J., & Wüstenhagen, R. (2009). Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist's best friend? Empirical evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors. Energy policy, 37(12), 4997-5006.
9. Fadeeva, Z., & Halme, M. (2001). EMPOST-NET: The Emerging Paradigm of Sustainable Tourism: a Network Perspective. International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University, Sweden.
10. Feldman, M. P. (2000). Location and innovation: the new economic geography of innovation, spillovers, and agglomeration. The Oxford handbook of economic geography.
11. Figueiredo, E., Kastenholz, E., Eusebio, M. C., Gomes, M. C., Carneiro, M. J., Baptista, P. & Valente, S., (2011). Rural plural–olhar o presente, imaginar o futuro. castro verde-alentejo, 100 firm formation
12. Hall, C. M., & Müller, D. K. (Eds.). (2004). Tourism, mobility, and second homes: Between elite landscape and common ground (Vol. 15). Channel View Publications.
13. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Strategic Management Journal, 20(2), 195-204.
14. Isenberg, D. (2011). The entrepreneurship ecosystem strategy as a new paradigm for economy policy: principals for cultivating entrepreneurship. Babson Entrepreneurship Ecosystem project. Bobson collage. Based on an invited presentation at the Institute of International and European Affairs, May 12, 2011, Dublin Ireland.
15. Jafari. J., & Xiao. H. (2016). Encyclopedia of tourism. Collects the essence of the world's leading tourism research with its application in practice. London: Routledge.
16. Jamshidi, M., Barakpour, N., & Kalantari, Kh. (1397/2018). Explaining the Spatial Correlation of Public Services and Urban Tourism in Mashhad. Journal of Tourism and Development, 7(2), 130-148. [In Persian].
17. Kastenholz, E., Carneiro, M. J., Marques, C. P., & Lima, J. (2012). Understanding and managing the rural tourism experience. The case of a historical village in Portugal. Tourism Management Perspectives, 4(1), 207-214.
18. Lee, Sam Y., Florida, R., & Acs, Z. (2004). Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New library of congress, cataloging-in-publication data, 38(8), 879-891.
19. Naci. Plot. (2015). Technical Innovations in Cruise Tourism and Results of Sustainability. World Conference on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 195, 438 – 445.
20. Nagaraju, L. G., & Chandrashekara, B. (2014). Rural Tourism and Rural Development in India. International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies (IJIMS) 1(6), 42-48
21. Nedaei Tocsi, S. (1393/2014). Spatial development framework to establish spatial competitiveness at inter-regional to metropolitan levels. Doctoral dissertation on urban and regional planning, Shahid Beheshti university of Tehran. [In Persian].
22. Nielsen, K., & Freire-Gibb, L. (2010). How important is geography for the entrepreneurial profile? Druid-dime academy winter 2101 PhD conference. Denmark: Comwell rebild bakker.
23. OECD. (2009). Competitive cities a new entrepreneurial paradigm in spatial development. Regional, rural and urban development. http://www.oecd.org/regional/
24. Russell, R., & Faulkner. B., (2004)." Entrepreneurship, chaos and the tourism area life cycle", annals of tourism research, 31(3), 556-579.
25. Sajjadi, J., Razavian, M. T. Heidari, J., & Jamali, H. (1397/2018). The Role of Urban Management in Sustainable Development of Coastal Tourism from the Perspective of the Host Society (Case Study of Bushehr City). 3 (9), Issue 33, 1-16. [In Persian].
26. Schumpeter, J. A. (1934). the theory of economic development: An Inquiry in to Profits, capital credit, interest and the business cycle, Harvard Business Press, Cambridge.
27. Sekerka, L.E., & Stimel, D. (2011). How durable is Sustainable Enterprise? Ecological Sustainability Meets the Reality of Tough Economic Times, Business Horizons, 54 (2), 115-124.
28. Shen, F., Hughey, K., & Simmons, D. (2008). Connecting livelihoods approach and tourism: a review of the literature toward Integrative thinking, cauthe 2008 conference. Where the bloody hell are we? Lincoln University.
29. Sojasi Ghydari, H. (1391/2012). Modeling for Ecotourism Entreprenurship Development in rural region". Thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of doctor of geography and rural planning. Tarabyat Modarres University. Supervisor Dr. Eftekhari. [In Persian].
30. Stevenson, L., & Lundstorm, A. (2005). Entrepreneurship policy, Theory and practice. International studies in Entrepreneurship. Series, vol.9. https://www.springer.com/ gp/book/ 9780387241401.
31. United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. (2008). Primary Organ – Regional.
32. Vala, F., & Bicheril, U. (2005). International Tourism (Goharian, M.E., & Ketabchi, M. Trans.). Tehran: Tehran University Publication. [In Persian].
33. Verheul, I., Wennekers, S., Audretsch, D. & Thurik, R.,(2001).An Eclectic Theory of Entrepreneurship, Tinbergen institute discussion paper for development strategies, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Indiana University.
34. Zoltan, j. A., & Szerb, l. (2010). The Global Entrepreneurship and development index. Foundations and trends in entrepreneurship, 5(5), 341-435.