1. Acs, Z. J., & Virgill, N. (2009). Entrepreneurship in developing countries. Jena Economic Research Papers, 67, 1-80.
2. Anabestani, A., Saeedi, A., & Darvishi, H. (1391/2012). Investigation of economic, social, physical, and environmental effects of tourism development on rural settlements from the perspective of tourists and villagers. Case Study: Arjhan Fars Plain. Journal of Spatial Planning, 2(1), 6-20. [In Persian]
3. Bayat, N. & Badri, S. A. (1396/2017). Analyzing the local residents' perceptions of the effects of rural tourism in Malayer County: Villages in Kolan River basin. Quarterly Journal of Space Economy & Rural Development, 6, 59- 76. [In Persian]
4. Braunerhjelm, P., Acs, Z. J., Audretsch, D. B., & Carlsson, B. (2010). The missing link: knowledge diffusion and entrepreneurship in endogenous growth. Small Bus Econ, 34, 105-125.
5. Douglas, N., & Douglas, N. (1996). The social and cultural impact of tourism in the Pacific. In C. M. Hall, & S. J. Page (Eds.), Tourism in the Pacific: Issues and cases. London: International Thomson Business Press.
6. Ghanian, M., Khani, F., & Baqaei, L. (1390/2011). Assessing the entrepreneurship space in rural tourism (Case Study: Oraman Region). Journal of Rural Research, 2(3), 99-123. [In Persian]
7. Gharkhloo, M., Ramazanzadeh lasbooi, M., & Glenn Sharifdini, J. (1388/2009). Environmental effects of tourism on the shores of Ramsar. Human Geography Research, 1(3), 1-12. [In Persian]
8. Ghorshi Minaabad, M., Movlaei Hashjin, N. A., & Yaghoubi, M. (1393/2014). Explaining local-spatial consequences of tourism on the villages of Rezvanshahr County. Geographical Prespective in Humanities, 9(27), 53-73. [In Persian]
9. Hashempour, F., Lahmian, R., & Barari, M. (1391/2012). Investigating the economic and environmental effects of tourism from the perspective of citizens (Case study: Babolsar city). Iranian Natural Ecosystems, 3(1), 49-63. [In Persian]
10. Hayek, F. A. (1945). The use of knowledge in society. The American Economic Review, 35(4), 519-530.
11. Lundberg, D. E., Krishnamoorthy, M. & Stavenga, M. H. (1394/2015). Tourism economics (M. R. Farzin, Trans.). Tehran: Bazargani Publication. [In Persian]
12. Meleddu, M., Paci, R., Pulina, M. (2015). Repeated behaviour and destination loyalty. Tourism Management, 50(1), 159-171.
13. Nikraftar, T., & Nosratifar, Z. (2017). Identifying entrepreneurial opportunities in rural tourism in Alborz Province. Quarterly Journal of Space Economy & Rural Development, 6, 45-94. [In Persian]
14. Nouri, H. A., & Khorasani, Z. (1391/2012). Analysis of the economic, social and environmental effects of tourism development in Sari. Journal of Spatial Planning, 1(4), 1-18. [In Persian]
15. Ogilvie, I. (1933). The tourist management. London: Staples Press.
16. Page, A. J. (2017). Introduction to tourism management (A. Parsaian, Trans.). Tehran: Office of Cultural Research. [In Persian]
17. Pearce, D. G. (1989). Tourism development. Harlow: Longman.
18. Porter, A. (1978). The methodology of impact analysis. Town and Country Planning, 46(9), 400-404.
19. Rahmani, F., Rezaeipasha, P., & Mehr Ali Tabar Firoozjah, M. (1394/2015). Effects and consequences of environmental tourism in rural areas (Case Study: Tamshkol Rural District, Tonekabon County). Quarterly Journal of Socio-Cultural Development Studies, 4(2), 125-143. [In Persian]
20. Ranjbarian, B., & Zahedi, M. (1379/2000). Tourism planning at the national and regional levels. Isfahan: (ACECR) the Technology Industrial branch in Isfahan. [In Persian]
21. Ranjbarian, B., & Zahedi, M. (1392/2013). Tourism marketing. Isfahan: Chahar-bagh. 400. [In Persian]
22. Rezvani, M. R., Akbarian Runizi, S., Roknadin Eftekhari, A., & Badri, S., (2012). Explain the indicators of sustainability benchmark in evaluating the effects of tourism patterns in rural areas around metropolitans (Case study: Rural areas around the metropolis of Tehran). Human Geographical Research, 44(3), 69-94. [In Persian]
23. Roknadin Eftekhari, A., & Badri, S., (1391/2012). Development model system in rural areas: Learning from the experiences of the exemplary villages in the world and Iran. Tehran: Nour-Elm Publications. [In Persian]
24. Sojasi Qaidari, H., Roknadin Eftekhari, A., & Mahdavi, D. (1395/2016). Sustainable development of tourism entrepreneurship with an emphasis on rural areas. Tehran: SAMT. [In Persian]
25. Sarrafi, M., & Kazemian, G. (1396/2017). Preparation and review of Gilan province planning program: Review of the first part: Analysis of the situation and structure of tourism. Research project, Planning and Budget Organization of Gilan, 25-35 [In Persian]
26. Smith, V. (1997). Hots and guests: The anthropology of tourism. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvannia Press.
27. Steiner, A., &Cleary, J. (2014). What are the features of resilient businesses? Exploring the perception of rural entrepreneurs. Journal of Rural and Community Development, 9(3), 1-20.
28. Tang, Z. (2015). An integrated approach to the evaluating the coupling coordination
between tourism and the environment. Tourism Management, 46, 11-19.
29. UNWTO. (2012). Tourism in the green economy: Background report Madrid, Spain. UNEP: Nairobi, Kenya.
30. UNWTO. (2015). Tourism highlights. Retrieved from: http://www.e-unwto. org/ doi/ pdf/ 10.18111/ 9789284416899
31. Zia Tavana, M. H., Biranvandzadeh, M., & Darvishi, H. (1393/2014). Spatial consequences of tourism industry development and rehabilitation and renovation policies in the historical texture of Baghshahr Meybod with emphasis on physical-environmental factors. Journal of Urban Landscape Research, 1(1). 67-78. [In Persian]
32. Zohang, L. S., Deng, J. Y., Song, Z.W., & Deng, P.Y. (2011). Research on environmental impacts of tourism in China; Progress and prospect. Journal of Environmental Management, 92, 2972-2983.