1. Agricultural Jihad in Semirom. (1395/2016). Four-year performance report. Isfahan, Iran: Management of Agricultural Jihad. [In Persian].
2. Alavizadeh, S., A., & MirLotfi, M. R. (1392/2013). The role of non-agricultural economics on the survival of villagers in rural areas of Semirom. Quarterly Journal of Regional Planning, 3(10), 71-82. [In Persian].
3. Alston, J. M., & Pardey, P. G. (2007). Attribution and other problems in assessing the returns to agricultural R and D. Agricultural Economics, 25(2-3), 141-152.
4. Antriyandarti, E. (2012). Sustainability of post-eruption socio economic recovery for the community on Mount Merapi slope through horticulture agribusiness region development :Case study in Boyolali District). Procedia Environmental Sciences, 17(2013), 46-52.
5. Arlemalm‐Hagser, E., & Sandberg, A. (2011). Sustainable development in early childhood education: in‐service students' comprehension of the concept. Environmental Education Research, 17(2), 187-200.
6. Azkia, M., Zare, A., & Imani, A. (1387/2008). Approaches and methods of qualitative research in rural development. Tehran: Publishing Ney. [In Persian].
7. Byham, W. (1991). Empowered Teams: Creating Self‐Directed Work Groups That Improve Quality, Productivity, and Participation, San Francisco: Jossey‐Bass.
8. Dolinska, A., & d'Aquino, P. (2016). Farmers as agents in innovation systems. Empowering farmers for innovation through communities of practice. Agricultural Systems, 142(2016), 122-130.
9. Evans, B., Joas, M., Sundback S., & Theobald, K. (2013). Governing sustainable cities. London: Taylor and Francis.
10. Fathi, A. (1387/2008). Development of rural economy on horticultural axis in BaghBahadoran District, Lenjan city (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian].
11. Fathi, A. (1391/2012). Strategic evaluation of gardening development (Case study: BaghBahadoran District, Lenjan City). Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 24(3), 197-214. [In Persian].
12. Friis-Hansen, E., & Duveskog, D. (2012). The empowerment route to well-being: An analysis of farmer field schools in East Africa. World Development, 40(2), 414-427.
13. Ghasemi Viry, V. (1391/2012). Management of risk reduction in rural areas with potential capacity development (Case study: Sonbolabad Village) (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Zanjan. Zanjan, Iran. [In Persian].
14. Hafezniya, M. R. (1393/2014). An introduction to the research method in the humanities. Tehran: SAMT Publications. [In Persian].
15. Hooper, D., Coughlan, J., & Mullen, M. (2008). Structural equation modelling: Guidelines for determining model fit. Articles, 6(1), 53-60.
16. Hosseini, S., M., & Sharif Zadeh, M., Sh. (1394/2015). Sustainable agriculture new paradigm of agricultural research and development (1st ed.). Tehran: Jihad Tehran University. [In Persian].
17. Isfahan Governorate. (1385/2016). The last divisions of the state of Padena. Isfahan: Isfahan Governorate. [In Persian].
18. Khosrobeigy, R., Shayan, H., Anabestani, A. A., & Bozarjomehri, H. (1392/2013). An analytical study of agricultural development restrictive factors in rural areas (Case study: Khondab, Markazi Province). Journal of Rural Planning and Research, 3(6), 39-53. [In Persian].
19. Maertens, M. (2009). Horticulture exports, agro-industrialization, and farm-nonfarm linkages with the smallholder farm sector: Evidence from Senegal. Agricultural Economics, 40(2), 219-229.
20. Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., & Nabati, A. (1392/2013). Analysis of agricultural development barriers in rural areas using analytical hierarchy analysis (Case study of Karani Village, Bijar Township). Quarterly Journal of Geographical Space, 13(44), 135-152. [In Persian].
21. Moradi, J., Heidari, H., Azizi, M., Yaghoubi, A. (1390/2011). Analysis of the status of organic agriculture as a platform for sustainable development of agriculture from farmers' point of view, Case study: Dyvandareh and Ghorveh. Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Rural Development, Hamedan, Bu-Ali Sina University. [In Persian].
22. Nouri Zamanabadi, S. H., & Amini, A. (1386/2007). The contribution of agricultural development in rural development (Case study: Rural areas of Isfahan province). Iranian Agricultural Science, 2(38), 263-275. [In Persian].
23. Parsaei, M. (2011). The role of gardening in the development of rural economy in Esfarjan district of Shahreza, Iran (Unpublished master's thesis). University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian].
24. Statistical Center of Iran. (1395/2016). Census of population and housing, Padna City in 2015. Isfahan: Iran's Statistics Center. [In Persian].
25. Vroom, N. (2010). Empowerment and health: The theory and practice of community
development change. Community Development Journal, 28(3), 218-227.
26. Weinberger, K., & Thomas, L. (2007). Diversification into horticulture and poverty reduction. World Development, 35(8), 1464-1480.
27. Yasouri, M. (2007). Causes of low productivity in rural areas. Geosciences and Regional Development Department, 5(9), 113-131. [In Persian].
28. Zare Shahabadi, A., Zare Shahabadi, A., Samimi, S., & Khorasani, M. A. (1389/2010). Strategic planning of agricultural development. Quarterly Journal of Applied Geographical Sciences, 15(18), 29-49. [In Persian].
29. Zargham, H., & Haji M. A. (1389/2010). Feasibility study of the tourist cluster in Bandar Anzali. Tourism Management Studies, 14(5), 93-123. [In Persian].