1. AItieri, M.A., & Masera, O. (1993). Sustainable rural development in Latin America: building from the bottom-up. journal of Ecological Economics, (7) 93-121.
2. Aslanlou, A. (1386/2007). Sustainable rural development with an emphasis on agriculture sector (Case study: Karasf Rural District of Khodabandeh County). Unpublished master’s thesis, Payame Noor university of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
3. Butler, R.; Hall, C. M., & Jenkins, J. (1998). Tourism and recreation in rural areas. New York: John Wiley publications.
4. Figueira, J., de Smet, I., & Brans, J. P. (2004). MCDA methods for sorting and clustering problems: PROMETHEE TRI and PROMETHEE CLUSTER. Universite Libre de Bruxelles. Service de Mathematiques de la Gestion.
5. Gobattoni,F. , Pelorosso,R, , Leone,A., Ripa,M. N. (2015). Sustainable rural development: The role of traditional activities in Central Italy.Land Use Policy, (48), 412–427.
6. Griffith, K., & James, G. (1368/1989). Transition to fair development, Economic policies for structural change in third world countries (M. R. Rafati, Trans.). Tehran: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, institute for Political and International Studies. [In Persian]
7. Hafeznia, M.R. (1393/2014). An introduction to research method in human sciences. Tehran: SAMT publications. [In Persian]
8. Hwang ,J.H.,& Lee, S.W. (2014). The effect of the rural tourism policy on non-farm income in South Korea. Tourism Management. (46), 501–513.
9. Javan, J., Alavizadeh, A.M., & Kermani, M. (1390/2011). Role of diversification of economic activities in sustainable rural development, Case study: Semirom County. Geography, 9(29), 17-43. [In Persian]
10. Kahrom, A. (1375/1996). National strategy framework of environment and sustainable development in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: Environmental Protection Agency. [In Persian]
11. Keshavarzi, S. (1393/2014). Impact of sustainable agriculture on sustainable rural development (Case study: Ziyari district of Nurabad in Mamsani County), Unpublished master’s thesis. University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian]
12. Khatoun Abadi, S.A. (1384/2005). Some aspects of sustainable development (from thought to action) (1th ed.). Isfahan: Jihad Esfahan University Publications. [In Persian]
13. Kheirkhah-Arani, R. (1386/2007). Sustainable rural development in mountainous regions (Case study: Qamsar district of Kashan), Unpublished master’s thesis. University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian]
14. Knaap, G. J., & Chakraborty, A. (2007). Comprehensive planning for sustainable rural development. Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 37(1), 18-20.
15. Moldan, B., & Bilharz, S. (1381/2002). Sustainable development indices, (H. Tehrani, & N. Moharramnejad, Trans.). Tehran: Environmental Protection Agency press. [In Persian]
16. Noori, K., Zand, F. (2013). The Role of Rural Tourism in Rural Sustainable Development According to the SWOT Method (Case Study: Kermanshah Province villages). International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 4(9), 465-483.
17. Padar Yamchi, S. (1384/2005). Sustainable rural development. Jahad scientific, economic, social journal, 25(268), 70-85. [In Persian]
18. Papoli Yazdi, M.H., & Ebrahimi, M.A. (1386/2007). Rural development theories. Tehran: SAMT Publications. [In Persian]
19. Pašakarnis, G., & Maliene, V. (2010). Towards sustainable rural development in Central and Eastern Europe: Applying land consolidation. Land Use Policy, 27(2), 545-549.
20. Rezvani, M.R (1383/2004). Introduction to rural development planning in Iran. Tehran: Ghoomes publication. [In Persian]
21. Sadeghi, M.A. (1384/2005). Role of agricultural land integration in rural development and provision of corrective solutions using the GIS (case study: Sedeh village of Kashan), Unpublished master’s thesis. Tarbiat Moaalem (Kharazmi) University, Tehran. [In Persian]
22. Soltani-Arabshahi, M. (1383/2004). Development management (management discipline). Tehran: Ostadi publications. [In Persian]
23. Taherkhani, M. (1379/2000). Industrialization of village. Tehran: Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. [In Persian]
24. Taleshi, M. (1383/2004). Sustainability of small mountainous settlements (Case study: Aladagh district in the north of Khorasan). Unpublished PhD’s thesis. Tarbiat Moaalem (Kharazmi) University, Tehran. [In Persian]
25. Wahab, S., & Pigram, J. (1997). Sustainable Tourism in a Changing world,tourism, Development and growth; The Challenge of Sustainability. London: Routledge publication.
26. World Bank. (1384/2005). Rural development strategy; new approach of the World Bank. Tehran: Institute for agricultural economics and planning research. [In Persian]
27. Zasada, I., & Piorr, A. (2015). The role of local framework conditions for the adoption of rural development policy: An example of diversification, tourism development and village renewal in Brandenburg, Germany. Ecological indicators, 59, 82-93.