1. Ahmadian, M. (1390/2011). Spatial analysis and evaluation of development of villages of Miandoab using fuzzy TOPSIS model. Journal of Spatial Planning, 1(3), 131-154. [In Persian].
2. Amini, M. (2014). What economic development and development indicators are there? Retrieved from http://asrebank.ir/news/12970. [In Persian]
3. Armaki, A., Mobaraki, M., & Shahbazi, Z. (1391/2012). Reviewing and identifying applied indicators of social development using the Delphi technique. Journal of Social and Cultural Development Studies, 1(1), 8-21. [In Persian]
4. Asayesh, H. (1385/2006). Principles and methods of rural planning (7th Ed.). Tehran: Payame Noor University Press. [In Persian]
5. Azkiya, M. (1387/2008). Management Development of rural infrastructure services development (1st Ed.). Tehran: Iranian Organization of Municipalities and Dehyari. [In Persian]
6. Azmi, A. (1390/2011). The current situation and challenges rural management faces in Iran (Case study: Gorganrood rural district of Talesh). Quarterly Geographical Territory, 8(32), 83-94. [In Persian]
7. Ebrahimi nejhad, M., & Mahyadini, Z. (1388/2009). The relationship between the Staff selection and the organizational effectiveness (Case study: Rafsanjan Sarcheshmeh copper complex). Journal of Research Manager, 2(3), 117-147. [In Persian]
8. FAO, FAP. (2011). Dobley Cross-border Market Profile Report. fews net/wfp/fao joint cross-border market and trade monitoring project.
9. Harris, J. (2003). Basic Principles of Sustainable Development, global development and environment institute working. Paper 00-04, Retrieved December 8, 2016 from: www.ase.tufts.edu/gdae/publications/ working.../Sustainable%20Development.
10. Hasanzadeh, A. (1386/2007). Performance and factors affecting it in banking system. Semiannual Journals Economic Studies, 4(7), 75-86. [In Persian]
11. Husseinzadeh Dalir, K. (1390/2011). Regional planning (2nd Ed.). Tehran: SAMT. [In Persian]
12. Ismail Zadeh, K. (1391/2012). Joint border markets: A mechanism for the healthy development of the economy of areas frontiersman and regional cooperation. The Second National Conference on Economic Development Strategies with a Focus on Regional Planning, Islamic Azad University of Sanandaj, Sanandaj, Iran. [In Persian]
13. Kamran, H. (1389/2010). Performance analysis of border market Bajgiran. Journal of Geographical Society of Iran, 6(18-19), 7-25. [In Persian]
14. Kohnehpooshi, H., & Anabestani, E. (1391/2012). The relationship between distance from the border, income, and employment in the smuggling of goods (Case study: Khav and mirabad region in Marivan). Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, 14(15), 1-20. [In Persian]
15. Lammerink, M. P., & Bolt, E. (2002). Supporting Community Management: A manual for training in community management in the water and sanitation sector. In Occasional paper series (No. 34 E). IRC.
16. Langroodi, H. (1386/2007). Rural planning with an emphasis on Iran (1st Ed.). Mashhad: SID press. [In Persian]
17. Manoochehri, S., & Farahani, H. (1393/2014). Analysis of factors affecting tourism development to achieve sustainable rural development (Unpublished master’s thesis). Zanjan University, Zanjan, Iran. [In Persian]
18. Mohammadi, M. (1392/2013). The nature of social development and its relation to other forms of development. Retrieved from http://www.ommid.com/fa/news/6019. [In Persian]
19. Nahar, S. (2014). Text analysis of social development as a concept (unpublished thesis (. the University of Texas at Arlington. Texas. United States of America. Retrieved December 15, 2016 from: https://uta-ir.tdl.org/uta-ir/bitstream/handle/10106/.../Nahar_uta_2502M_12925.pd.
20. Najaf biagi R. (1391/2012). Organization management (5th Ed.). Tehran: Terme Publication. [In Persian]
21. Nunia, I. (2013). Diversity in the Concept of Management: Different Style and Difference Ethics. American Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 1(3), 144-150.
22. Pahlavani, M. (1385/2006). Understanding the trade-economic potential of Sistan and Baluchestan. Proceedings of the Conference on Understanding the Trade-Economic Potential of Sistan and Baluchestan (pp. 370-405), University of Zahedan, Zahedan, Iran. [In Persian]
23. Pal, A. (2001). The impact of border-zone location on spatial features of szeged’s trade, new results of cross-border co-operation. The department of social geography and regional development planning of the University of Debrecen.
24. Papoli Yazdi, M., & Abrahimi, M. (1387/2008). Theories of rural development (5th Ed.). Tehran: SAMT Publication. [In Persian]
25. Petronela, A. (2012). Concepts of Economic Growth and Development. Challenges of Crisis and of Knowledge, Economy Transdisciplinarity Cognition, 1(15), 6-71.
26. Rawat, D. (2012). Secretary General, for and on behalf of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India. Retrieved December 22, 2015 from: http://www.un.org/pga/71/tag/next-secretary-general.
27. Sadremousavi, M., & Talebzade, M. (2012). Analysis of the level of development of rural areas: Chaldoran city. Journal of Geography and Planning, 17(44), 215-235. [In Persian]
28. Saedi, A. (2009). Analyzing social economy of joint border markets (Case study: Border market of Sardasht and Piranshahr). Journal of Social Sciences, 45(10), 110-126. [In Persian]
29. Sakamoto, K. (2003). Social Development, Culture, and Participation: Toward theorizing endogenous development in Tanzania (Unpublished master thesis). School of Asia-Pacific Studies, Waseda University (GSAPS), Tokyo, Japan.
30. Sarver, R. (2004). Using the AHP in geographical location (Case study: Positioning for the future development of Miandoab). Journal of Geography, 49(1), 19-38. [In Persian]
31. Stephen, P.R., & I Di, D. (1384/2005). Basic management (3th ed., M. Arabe, & M. Rafie, Trans.). Tehran: Cultural Research Bureau. [In Persian]
32. Subedi, K. (2012). Modern concept of management, Retrieved July 15, 2015 from: www.landcoalition.org.
33. Szalontai, L. (2011). Introduction of the know bridge project and its results. The department of social geography and regional development planning humanitarian policy group overseas development institute 111 Westminster bridge road London of the university of Debrecen & institute for euro regional studies.
34. Tayebnia, H., & Manoochehri, S. (2016). The role of border markets on the social and economic development of rural areas of the Khaw Mirabad (Marivan). Journal of Economics Space and Rural Development, 1(15), 148-173. [In Persian]
35. Veysi, F., & Dastvar, A. (2015). Assessing the impacts of reopening borders on the development of rural areas (Case study: Khav and Mirabad rural district of Marivan). Journal of Kurdistan Province Police Knowledge, 21(6), 11-32. [In Persian]
36. Westholm, E. (2009). Indicators for sustainable development of rural municipalities – Case studies: Gagnef and Vansbro :(Dalarna, Sweden). University Oldenburg. Retrieved February 8, 2014 from: https://www.uni-oldenburg.de/fileadmin/user_upload/biologie.../DA_Niggemann.pdf
37. Mphammadi-e-Yegane, B. (2011). Assessing the economic impacts of Mehran border market on the development of rural areas (Case study: Mohsenabad). Journal of Applied Research of Geosciences, 12(25), 79-96. [In Persian]
38. Zafari, D., Hosseini, H., Haliji, A., & Fathi, H. (2010). Ranking social development of the city of Hamedan. Journal of Studies of Sociology, 2(8), 129-141. [In Persian]
39. Zarghani, S.H. (2012). Spatial-political analysis of border markets (Case study: Bashmaq Marivan). Modares Journal of Human Sciences, 16(1), 2-23. [In Persian]