1. Abdul-Hakim, R., Abdul-Razak, N. A., & Ismail, R. (2010). Does social capital reduce poverty? A case study of rural households in Terengganu, Malaysia. European Journal of Social Sciences, 14(4), 556-566.
2. Avramov, D. (2002). People, demography and social exclusion (Vol. 37). Strasbourg, Belgium: Council of Europe publication.
3. Buckle, P. (2000). New Approaches to assessing vulnerability and resilience. Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 15(2), 8-14.
4. Carlsson, L., & Berkes, F. (2005). Co-management concepts and methodological implications. Journal of Environmental Management, 75 (23), 65-76.
5. Darvishi, A., Ghorbani, M., Fakheran, S., & Safiyanian, A. R. (1393/2014). Network analysis and key factors in the management of wildlife (Habitat study area of Black-cock Qafqazy- Biosphere Reserve Arasbaran). Journal of Applied Ecology, 1(9), 29-40. [In Persian]
6. Davis, J., Kang, A., & Vincent, J. (2001). How important is improved water infrastructure to microenterprises? Evidence from Uganda. Journal of World Developed. 29(10): 1753-1767.
7. Ebrahami, F., Ghorbani, M., Salajageh, A. S., & Mohseni Saravi, M. (1393/2014). Social network analysis of local stakeholders in participatory management of water resources (Case study: Jajrud river - Darbandsar village). Journal of Management and Engineering of Watershed, 8(25), 47-56. [In Persian]
8. Firozabadi, S. A., & Sadeghi, A. R. (1389/2010). Social exclusion status of poor rural women. Iranian Journal of Social Issues, 1(1), 143-174. [In Persian]
9. Fischer, H.W. (2001). The deconstruction of the command and control model: A postmodern analysis. Annual Meeting of the European Sociological Association, Helsinki.
10. Ghorbani, M. (1394/2015a). National Plan of social network analysis, modeling, policy-making and implementation of participatory management of natural resources (phase II). Tehran: Department of Natural Resources, University of Tehran. [In Persian]
11. Ghorbani, M. (1394/2015b). Monitoring and evaluation of policy action plan document social networks in empowering local communities and territories land management. Tehran: Faculty of Natural Resources, Tehran University. [In Persian]
12. Ghorbani, M., & Dehbozorgi, M. (1392/2013). Stakeholder analysis, social power and network analysis in participatory management of natural resources. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 8 (6), 141-157. [In Persian]
13. Ghorbani, M., Avazpour, L., & Khorasani, M. A. (1394/2015). Analysis and evaluation of the development of micro-networks of social capital in local sustainable development (Case study: RFLDL international project, city of Sarayan). Journal of Rural Studies, 6(23), 545-566. [In Persian]
14. Ghorbani, M., Salari, F., Saeedi Garghany, H. R., & Sanaie, A. (1394/2015). Analysis of the links in the network of trust and social participation of beneficiaries in participatory rangeland management (Case study: Gargo- area, Kohgiluyeh and Boyerahmad Province). Journal of Rangeland, 9(2), 181-194. [In Persian]
15. Hanneman, R. A., & Riddle, M. (2005). Introduction to social network methods. California: University of California.
16. Karegar, S., Nooshafarin, B., Yousefi, M., & Habili, R. (1394/2015). Forest and degraded land reclamation: International project's executive report (RFLDL). Birjand: Chaharderakht Publication. [In Persian]
17. Leahy, E., & Anderson, H. (2008). Trust Factors in Community–water Resources Management Agency Relationships. Journal of Landscape and Urban Planning, 8)87), 100–107.
18. Lienert, J., Schnetzer, F., & Ingold, K. (2013). Stakeholder analysis combined with social network analysis provides fine-grained insights into water infrastructure planning processes. Journal of Environmental Management, 15(125), 134- 148.
19. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. (1393/2014). The activities and achievements of the RFLDL project. Birjand: South Khorasan RFLDL Project Office. [In Persian]
20. Mohseni Tabrizi, A. (1369/1990). Investigation of the roots of rural participation and its relationship with agricultural extension. Tehran: Delegation for the Promotion and Participation of the Ministry of Jihad-e Productivity. [In Persian]
21. Mohseni Tabrizi, A. R., Moeedfar, S., & Golabi, F. (1390/2011). Investigating social trust with a view to the generation. Journal of Applied Sociology, 21(1), 41-70. [In Persian]
22. Oakley, P., & Marsden, D. (1380/2001). Participatory approaches in rural development (M. Hosseini, Trans.). Tehran: Center for Research and Rural Issues, Ministry of Agriculture. [In Persian]
23. Poggi, A. (2004). Social Exclusion in Spain: Measurement Theory and Application. Barcelona: Department de Economia Aplicada, University Autonoma de Barcelona.
24. Richard, M. T. (2016). Structural characteristics of social capital in sustainable community development of selected arid regions in Iran (Unpublished Bachelor thesis). ETHZ University. 103p.
25. Salari, F. (1393/2014). Modeling and analyzing watershed network in Rezin watershed in Kermanshah (Unpublished master's thesis). Tehran: University of Tehran. [In Persian]
26. Stern, M. J., & Coleman, K.J. (2014). The Multidimensionality of Trust: Applications in Collaborative Natural Resource Management. Journal of Society & Natural Resources, 28(3),117–132.
27. Suzuki, E., Takao, S., Subramanian, S.V., Komatsu, H., Doi, H., & Kawachi, I. (2010). Does low work place social capital have detrimental effect on worker’s health? Social science and Medicine,70, 1367- 1372.
28. Taj bakhsh, K. (1389/2010). Social capital, trust, democracy and development. Tehran: Shirazeh publication. [In Persian]
29. Tajmazinani, A. (1390/2011). Literature review on the situation of young people in Iran and determination of prior issues related to the youth of the country (1th Ed.). Tehran: UNICEF Representative in Iran Publications. [In Persian]
30. Tavalaee, H., & Ali Pour, F. (2014). Community-based participatory research within the framework of symbolic interaction theory. Proceedings of the National Conference on Social Issues and Community-Based Approach, Department of Social Sciences, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian]
31. Tosi, M. A. (1991). Participation in ownership and management. Tehran: State Management Training Center. [In Persian]
32. Vignola, R., McDaniels, T.L, & Scholz, R, W. (2013). Governance structures for ecosystem-based adaptation: Using policy network analysis to identify key organizations for bridging information across scales and policy areas. Environmental Science & Policy, 31, 71-84.
33. Wasserman, S., & Faust, F. (1994). Social Network Analysis: Methods and applications. Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press.
34. Zanini, M.T.F., & Migueles, C.P. (2013). Trust as an element of informal coordination and its relationship with organizational performance. Economia, 14(2), 77–87.