1. Adger, W. N. (2000). Social and ecological resilience: are they related? Progress in Human Geography, 24(3), 347–364.
2. Adger, W. N. (2006). Vulnerability. Global Environmental Change, 16(3), 268–281.
3. Bene, C., Newsham, A., Davies, M., Ulrichs, M., & Godfrey‐Wood, R. (2014). Review article: Resilience, poverty and development. Journal of International Development, 26(5), 598–623.
4. Bergstrand, K., Mayer, B., Brumback, B., & Zhang, Y. (2015). Assessing the relationship between social vulnerability and community resilience to hazards. Social Indicators Research, 122(2), 391–409.
5. Berkes, F. (2007). Understanding uncertainty and reducing vulnerability: lessons from resilience thinking. Natural Hazards, 41(2), 283-295.
6. Borda-Rodriguez, A., & Vicari, S. (2014). Rural co-operative resilience: the case of Malawi. Journal of Co-Operative Organization and Management, 2(1), 43–52.
7. Folke, C. (2006). Resilience: The emergence of a perspective for social–ecological systems analyses. Global Environmental Change, 16(3), 253-267.
8. Folke, C., Colding, J., & Berkes, F. (2003). Synthesis: building resilience and adaptive capacity in social-ecological systems. Navigating Social-Ecological Systems: Building Resilience for Complexity and Change, 9(1), 352-387.
9. Heijman, W., Hagelaar, G., & Heide, M. (2007, June). Rural resilience as a new development concept. In EAAR. Development of agriculture and rural areas in Central and Eastern Europe. 100th seminar of the EAAE. Novi Sad, Serbia (pp. 383-396).
10. Hou, K., Li, X., Wang, J., & Zhang, J. (2016). Evaluating Ecological Vulnerability Using the GIS and Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Method in Yan'an, China. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 25(2).
11. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. (2012). Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaption. Cambridge University Press.
12. Joerin, J., Shaw, R., Takeuchi, Y., & Krishnamurthy, R. (2012). Assessing community resilience to climate-related disasters in Chennai, India. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 1, 44-54.
13. McManus, P., Walmsley, J., Argent, N., Baum, S., Bourke, L., Martin, J., … Sorensen, T. (2012). Rural Community and Rural Resilience: What is important to farmers in keeping their country towns alive? Journal of Rural Studies, 28(1), 20–29.
14. Miller, F., Osbahr, H., Boyd, E., Thomalla, F., Bharwani, S., Ziervogel, G., ... & Hinkel, J. (2010). Resilience and vulnerability: complementary or conflicting concepts? Ecology and Society, 15(3).
15. Pourtaheri, M. (1392/2013). Application of Multi Attribute Decision Making Methods in Geography (3th Ed.). Tehran: SAMT press. [In Persian]
16. Ramezanzadeh, M., Badri, S.A., Asgari, A., Salmani, M., & Ghaderi Masoom, M. (1391/2012). Rural resilience sample tourism regio multi attribute decision making (Case Study: Cheshmeh Kile Branch, Tonekabon County and Sardabrood Branch, Kelardash county). Tourism Planning and Development, 1(3), 78-97. [In Persian]
17. Rigg, J., & Oven, K. (2015). Building liberal resilience? A critical review from developing rural Asia. Global Environmental Change, 32, 175–186.
18. Roknoddin-e-Eftekhari, A., Mousavi, S.M., Pourtaheri, M., & Farajzadeh Asl, M. (1393/2014). Analysis of the role of live hood to rural household resilience in drought condition: case study of the drought exposed areas of Isfahan province. Journal of Rural Studies, 5(3), 622- 639. [In Persian]
19. Sadeghlou, T., & Sojasi Qidari, H. (1393/2014). Survey relationship between rural settlement livability and rural resilience in front of natural disaster in rural areas of Mraveh-tapeh and Palizan County. Journal of Emergency Management, 3(2), 37–44. [In Persian]
20. Sahoo, S., Dhar, A., & Kar, A. (2016). Environmental vulnerability assessment using Grey Analytic Hierarchy Process based model. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 56, 145–154.
21. Schwarz, A. M., Bene, C., Bennett, G., Boso, D., Hilly, Z., Paul, C., ... & Andrew, N. (2011). Vulnerability and resilience of remote rural communities to shocks and global changes: Empirical analysis from Solomon Islands. Global Environmental Change, 21(3), 1128-1140.
22. Servati, M. R., Azad, F., & Mansoori, R. (2014). Environmental hazards. Scientific Journal Management System, 23(90), 94–105. [In Persian]
23. Smit, B., & Wandel, J. (2006). Adaptation, adaptive capacity and vulnerability. Global Environmental Change, 16(3), 282–292.
24. Stephen, L., & Downing, T. E. (2001). Getting the Scale Right: A Comparison of Analytical Methods for Vulnerability Assessment and Household‐level Targeting. Disasters, 25(2), 113-135.
25. Turner, B. L., Kasperson, R. E., Matson, P. A., McCarthy, J. J., Corell, R. W., Christensen, L., ... & Polsky, C. (2003). A framework for vulnerability analysis in sustainability science. Proceedings of the national academy of sciences, 100(14), 8074-8079.
26. Wang, S. H., Huang, S. L., & Budd, W. W. (2012). Resilience analysis of the interaction of between typhoons and land use change. Landscape and Urban Planning, 106(4), 303–315.
27. Wang, X. D., Zhong, X. H., Liu, S. Z., Liu, J. G., Wang, Z. Y., & Li, M. H. (2008). Regional assessment of environmental vulnerability in the Tibetan Plateau: Development and application of a new method. Journal of Arid Environments, 72(10), 1929–1939.
28. Wilson, G. A. (2012). Geoforum Community resilience, globalization, and transitional pathways of decision-making. Geoforum, 43(6), 1218–1231.