1. Adib Haj Bagheri. M., Parvizi, S., & Salsali, M. (1389/2010). Qualitative Research Methods. Tehran: Boshra Press. [In Persian].
2. Angelini, J., & Hirose, K. (2004). Extension of social security coverage for the informal economy in Indonesia. ILO, Subregional Office for South-East Asia and the Pacific, Manila, Philippines. Retrieved 2015, July, 19, from http://220.127.116.11/wcmsp5/groups/public/---asia/---ro-bangkok/---ilo-manila/ documents/ publication/wcms_126067.pdf.
3. Armand, M., & Motamed, M. K. (1391/2012). Analysis of challenges facing development of rice insurance from the insurance expert’s point of view in Insurance Fund of Guilan Province, Fourth Congress of Agricultural Extension and Education, Karaj, Iran. [In Persian].
4. Armand, M., & Motamed, M. K. (2012). The study of effective factors in acceptance of rice crop insurance in Guilan province. Advances in Environmental Biology, 6(2), 733-739.
5. Azkiya, M., & Ghaffari, Gh. (1392/2013). Rural Development with emphasis on Rural Community of Iran. Tehran: Ney Press. [In Persian].
6. Badini, H., & Esmati, Z. (1391/2012). Certain A Critical Study of the Application of the Governing Principles of Social Security in Iran's Law. Journal of Social Welfare, 12 (44), 199-230. [In Persian].
7. Badini, H., Esmati, Z., & Koolivand, H. (1389/2010). Certain Principles governing the delivery of benefits of Social Security System, Journal of Insurance Industry, 25(3), 71-96. [In Persian].
8. Barr, N.A. (1998). The economics of the welfare state. California: Stanford University Press. Retrieved 2015, May, 20, from http://tocs.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/60340355.pdf.
9. Chen, J., & Yang, S. (2014). Rural Social Security System of China: Problems and Solutions. Studies in Sociology of Science, 5(1), 32-37.
10. Eftekhari, A. R. (1378/1999). The Position of the Village in the Process of Social Welfare, Second Conference of the Village in the Process of Social Welfare, University of Social Welfare. Tehran, Iran. [In Persian].
11. Faraji Sabok Bar, H., Salmani, M., Fereydooni, F., Karim Zadeh, H., & Rahimi, H. (1389/2010). Location of rural waste landfill using the Analysis of Network Process (ANP) model: A Case Study of Rural Areas of Quchan City. Journal of Spatial Planning, 14(1), 127-149. [In Persian].
12. Feldstein, M. (2005). Rethinking social insurance. National Bureau of Economic Research, No. w11250, pp. 1-24. Retrieved 2015, Dec, 22, from https://www.amherst.edu/media/view/186084/original/ Feldstein%2BSocial%2BInsurance.pdf.
13. Fetherston, B., & Kelly, R. (2007). Conflict resolution and transformative pedagogy a grounded theory research project on learning in higher education. Journal of Transformative Education, 5(3), 262-285.
14. Ghobadi, P., Papzan, A., Zarafshani, K., & Geravandi, Sh. (1391/2012). Analysis of the limitations and difficulties of rural tourism using grounded theory. Journal of Geograpgy and Urban – Regional Planning, 2(5), 89-104. [In Persian].
15. Hamadan Governor. (1394/2015). The last country divisions of Hamadan county. Hamadan: Hamadan Office of a Governor General. [In Persian].
16. Hardaker, J. B., Huirne, R. B., Anderson, J. R., & Lien, G. (2004). Coping with risk in agriculture (No. Ed. 2). CABI publishing. Retrieved 2015, May, 22, from http://www.cabi.org/cabebooks/ebook/ 20043056174.
17. Heydari Sareban, V. (1393/2014). Assessment and prioritization of rural areas in terms of social welfare (Case study: Pars Abad City). Journal of Spatial Planning, 4(3), 61-76. [In Persian].
18. Homaunpour, H. (1384/2005). State welfare and globalization (B. Sodersten, Author). Tehran: Higher Institute of Social Security Research Publications. [In Persian].
19. Jianguo, Z. (2006). Developing social pension insurance in China's rural areas. Retrieved 2015, May, 20, from www.issa.int/pdf/jeru98/theme2.
20. Kalateh Rahmani, M., Moslemi, A., Nobakht Haghighi, Sh., Hassanpour, A., & Alvand, M. (1382/2003). Extension and development plan of social insurances of manufacturers and stakeholders in the agricultural sector. Office of Planning for Development of Organizations. Ministry of Agriculture, Vice – Deputy of Research Education and Extension. Tehran, Iran. [In Persian].
21. Karim, M. H. (1394/2015). The impact of rural co-operatives on increase of agricultural insurance (Case study of Hirmand County). Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 7(3). 243-255. [In Persian].
22. Kazemipour, Sh. (1382/2003). The areas of social insurance development in Iran. Journal of Social Security, 5(13). 241-260. [In Persian].
23. Khakpour, B., Ghanbari, M., Arjmand, A., & Eyne Salehi, M. R. (1392/2013). Evaluation of factors affecting the weakness and insufficient of the laws and tourism rights in iran through network analytical approach, Journal of Tourism Planning and Development, 2(5), 94-110. [In Persian].
24. Khodaverdi Zadeh, M., Khodaverdi Zadeh, S., & Masoom zadeh, F. (1393/2014). Determining effective factors on demand for rural livestock insurance (Case study: Marand County), Rural Development Strategies, 1(3), 1-18. [In Persian].
25. Khosh Chehreh, M. (1385/2006). Root-oriented reflection of the model and strategy of basic needs. Strategic Journal of Yas, 2(6), 103-116. [In Persian].
26. Luczka-Bakula, W., & Jablonska-Porzuczek, L. (2007). The demographic structure of society and individual farmers 'social insurance. Roczniki Akademii Rolniczej w Poznaniu. Ekonomia, 77-84.
27. Madani, S. (1382/2003). Prospects of Social Security in Iran: Anticipated challenges and solutions in the comprehensive welfare and social security bill. Journal of Social Security, 15, 7-36. [In Persian].
28. Mahmoodi, A., & Pirmoradi, A. (1393/2014). Study of factors affecting insurance acceptance by paddy farmers in Mazandaran Province (A case study in Babol County). Agricultural Economic and Development, 22(86), 31-48. [In Persian].
29. Mirhossieni, A., & Noorbakhsh, M. (1380/2001). Social welfare (N. Barry, Author). Tehran: Samt Press. [In Persian].
30. Momeni, M. & Sharifi Salim, A. (1394/2015). Multi – Criteria Decision – Making models and softwares. Tehran: Publication of Ganj – e - Shayan. [In Persian].
31. Morshedi, R. (1389/2010). Familiarity with the social insurance fund of villagers and nomads. Monthly Journal of Dehyariha, 6(31), 11-13. [In Persian].
32. Muze, M., & Vevere. M. (2006). Measuring Customer satisfaction in the state social insurance agency. 4th Quality Conference for Public Administrations in the EU.
33. Navid Bakhsh, M., Moghadasi, R. & Moradi, M. (1392/2013). Factors influencing adoption of rural livestock insurance in Shoushtar County. Journal of Agricultural Economic and Development, 21(82), 113-130. [In Persian].
34. Panahi, B. (1378/1998). Operational process of the social security system. Journal of Social Security, 1, 91-106. [In Persian].
35. Panahi, B. (1385/2006). Functions of social security in Iran. Tehran: Higher Institute of Social Security Research Publications. [In Persian].
36. Qi-wen, Z., Hui-fang, L. & Li-na, G. (2012). Study on improving development strategies of new rural social pension insurance system in Heilongjiang Province. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University (English Edition), 19(4), 83-88.
37. Ramesh, T. V. (2007). Rural initiatives, micro-insurance. School of Statistics, Central University of Finance and Economics, Xueyuan South Rd, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
38. Rezvani, M. R., & Azizi, F. (1392/2012). Examining the challenges of rural social insurance of iran's villagers and nomads. Journal of Social Welfare, 13(48), 271-311. [In Persian].
39. Rural Social Insurance Fund. (1394/2015). Departments of statistics and information, Hamadan. [In Persian].
40. Sarookhani, B. (1382/2003). Evolution: The genesis and evolution of social security. Journal of Social Security, 15, 7-36. [In Persian].
41. Shafiei Zadeh, H., Mojaradi, Gh., & Karami Dehkordi, E. (1391/2012). Factors affecting the institutionalization of social insurance in the villages of Kaboudarahang City. Journal of Rural Studies, 3(4), 189-214. [In Persian].
42. Shahiki Tash, M. N., Yazdani, F., & Gholipour E. (1394/2015). The effect of advertisement on the probability of acceptance insurance by pistachio growers in Kerman. Journal of Pistachio Science and Technology, 1 (1), 58-68. [In Persian].
43. Shahnoushi, N., Edalatiyan. A., Khaksar Astaneh. H., Soltani. S., & Rahmani, F. (1388/2009). Evaluation of the policyholders' satisfaction of agricultural insurance fund performance in Khorasan Razavi. Journal of Agriculture and Insurance, 6(22), 21-49. [In Persian].
44. Sharifi, M. A., & Hossieni, M. (1388/2009). Factors affecting the adoption of social insurance among farmers (Case study: Qorveh and Dehgolan Cities, Kurdistan). Journal of Village and Development, 12(2), 37-67. [In Persian].
45. Teymoori, M., Isfahani. M. J., Amrayi, B., & Jamshidi, A. R. (1393/2014). Affecting factors on the acceptance of rice insurance in Ilam Province. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 7(3), 1-11. [In Persian].
46. Tian, W., & Li, D. (2011). Study on influencing factors of rural insurance salesman’s sale performance. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(5): 180-189.
47. Yazdani, F. (1382/2003). Fundamental concepts in social welfare topics. Journal of Social Welfare, 3(10), 31-54. [In Persian].
48. Zahed, F. (1385/2006). Political theories and the welfare state. Etemad Melli Newspaper, Persian Date 31 Tir. PP. 20. [In Persian].
49. Zahedi Asl, M. (1381/2002). Basics of social welfare. Allameh Tabatabayi University Press. Tehran, Iran. [In Persian].
50. Zeraat Kish, Y., & Mirzaei, N. (2016). A study of the factors affecting the insurance acceptance by ornamental plants producers: A case study of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer Ahmad Province. Journal of Ornamental Plants, 6(2), 67-72.
51. Zhang, L., Wang, H., Wang, L. & Hsiao, W. (2006). Social capital and farmer's willingness-to-join a newly established community-based health insurance in rural China. Journal of Health Policy, 76(2), 233-242.