1. Anabestani, A. A. (1388/2009). Assessment of the performance effects of rural physical projects (Case Study: West villages of Khorasan Razavi). Proceeding of the First National Conference on Housing and Development of Villages (pp 1-6), University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan, Iran. [In Persian].
2. Anabestani, A. A. (1391/2012). Evaluation of rural development projects and its role in development of villages from the perspective of the villagers (Case study: Jahrom county). Human Geography Research Journal, 44 (82), 110-93. [In Persian]
3. Bahraini, H. (1390/2011). Land-use planning in the affected areas of the Earthquake (Case study: Manjil, Roodbar and Loshan) (1th Ed.). Tehran: Iran's natural disaster center. [In Persian]
4. Center for studies and specialized services in urban and rural. (1385/2006). Introduction to control and monitor pilot projects on rural construction. Tehran: Iranian Municipality Organizations and Village Administrations. [In Persian]
5. FAO (2003). Training module on participatory planning and management.
6. Fathi-e-Beyranvand, M. (1387/2008). Pathology of the urban distressed areas (barriers, weaknesses, strategies). Proceeding of the first Conference on Urban Distressed Areas (pp. 5-12), Group of Companies ideals Mashhad, Iran. [In Persian]
7. Hisham, E. (2011). Sustainable development criteria set for the transportation hubs of the national association of provinces planning. Procedia Engineering, 21, 1042-1055.
8. Housing Foundation of Islamic Revolution. (1391/2012). Rural proprietary set of rules and regulations (2th Ed.). Tehran: Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation Publication. [In Persian]
9. IFAD. (2006). Sustainability of Rural development projects. TANGO Press.
10. Moseley, M. J. (2004). Sustainable rural development: the role of community involvement and local partnerships. Nato Science Series Sub Series V Science and Technology Policy, 41, 125-135.
11. Movlaei-e-Hashjin, N. (1390/2011). Geographical analysis of rural development area facilities anklets in the Khalkhal area. Journal of Environmental Management, 4(13), 21-40. [In Persian]
12. Mozafar, F., Hosseini, S., Soleimani, M., & Torkashvand, A. (1387/2008). Conducting environmental impact assessment projects the villages of Iran. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 5 (3), 32-11. [In Persian]
13. Pourtaheri, M., Roknoddin-e-Eftekhari, A., & Abbasi, M. (1391/2012). Performance evaluation of the rural development projects in physical development of rural settlements (Case study: villages of Nabout and Khoran, Iyvangahrb). Journal of Geography & Environmental Sustainability, 2 (5), 25-36. [In Persian]
14. Pourtaheri, M., Roknoddin-e-Eftekhari, A., & Badri, S.A. (1390/2011). Strategies and policies of physical development of rural settlements (with an emphasis on international experience, and Iran, (1th Ed.). Tehran: Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation. [In Persian]
15. Rabiefar, V., Sanatimonfared, S., Sashoorpour, M., & Hazrati, M. (1394/2015). Analyze and evaluate the effects of rural development projects on socio-economic development of rural settlements (Case study: villages of the province). Journal of Regional Planning, 17(1), 90- 75. [In Persian]
16. Rezazadeh, H. (2013). Systems thinking in simple language. Security, Social Security, 3-8. [In Persian]
17. Rezvani, M.R. (2012). The feasibility of developing a systemic approach to tourism in villages on the edge of the desert Meighan, Arak. Journal of Economics Space and Rural Development, 1(2), 8-5. [In Persian]
18. Roknoddin-e-Eftekhari, A., Badri, S.A., & Sojasi Qeydari, H. (1390/2011). Theoretical fundamentals of physical planning in rural areas (1th Ed.). Tehran: Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation. [In Persian]
19. Saidi, A. (2000). Sustainable development and Unsustainable rural development. Journal of Housing & Revolution (2), 45-40. [In Persian]
20. Saidi, A. (2010). Spatial assessing of development approaches of rural settlements. Proceeding of the First International Conference on Rural Settlements: Housing and texture "spatial dimensions - Village housing area, (2) 350-235. [In Persian]
21. United Nations. Department of Economic. (2007). Indicators of sustainable development: Guidelines and methodologies. New York: United Nations Publications.