1. Ashley, C., & Carney, D. (1999). Sustainable livelihoods: Lessons from early Experience. Department for International Development (DFID), Russell Press Ltd., Nottingham, London.
2. Cahn, M. (2002). The business of living: Rural micro-enterprise and sustainable livelihoods (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
3. Carney, D. (1999). Livelihood approaches compared: A brief comparison of the livelihoods approaches of DFID, CARE, Oxfam, and UNDP. London: Department for International Development (DFID).
4. Chambers, R., & Conway, G. (1992). Sustainable rural livelihoods: practical concepts for the 21st century. (IDS Discussion Paper No. 296), Brighton: Institute of Development Studies (UK).
5. Chen, H., Shivakoti, G., Zhu, T., & Maddox, D. (2012). Livelihood sustainability and community based co-management of forest resources in China: Changes and improvement. Environmental Management, 49(1), 219–228.
6. Ellis, F. (2000). Rural livelihoods and diversity in developing countries. Oxford University Press.
7. DfID, U. K. (1999). Sustainable livelihoods guidance sheets. London: DFID.
8. Ellis, F., & Biggs, S. (2001). Evolving themes in rural developments 1950s-2000s. Development Policy Review, 19(4), 437-448. Experience, Nottingham: Russell Press Ltd
9. Farrington, J., Carney, D., Ashley, C., & Turton, C. (1999). Sustainable livelihoods in practice: Early applications of concepts in rural areas. Retrieved 2014, July. 19, from http: http://www.odi.org.uk/ nrp/42.html.
10. Fouracre, P. (2001). Transport and sustainable rural livelihoods. Retrieved 2014, June. 19, from http://www.transport-links.org/transport_links/rtkb/rtkb.htm
11. Gangwar, L. S., Saran, S., & Kumar, S. (2013). Integrated Poultry-Fish farming system for sustainable rural livelihood security in Kuma on hills of Uttarakhand. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 26(1), 181-188.
12. Kassa, K., and Eshetu, Z., (2014). Situation analysis of rural livelihoods and socioeconomic dynamics for sustainable rural development: The Case of Legehida Woreda district. Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Management, 3(3), 201-208
13. Moseki, R., Motsholapheko, C. V., & Donald, L. K. (2013). Rural livelihoods and household adaptation to desiccation in the Okavango Delta, Botswana. Journal of Water and Climate Chang, 4, 300-316.
14. NZAID. (2002). Policy statement. New Zealand: New Zealand Agency for International Development (NZAID).
15. Opricovic, S., & Tzeng, G. H. (2007). Extended VIKOR method in comparison with outranking methods. European Journal of Operational Research, 178(2), 514-529.
16. Pasteur, K. (2001). Changing organizations for sustainable livelihoods: A map to guide change. Brighton: Institute of Development Studies.
17. Scoones, I. (1998). Sustainable rural livelihoods: A framework for analysis (IDS Working Paper No. 72), Publisher: Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
18. Shen, F. (2009). Tourism and sustainable livelihoods approach: Application within the Chinese context (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Lincoln University, USA.
19. Shen, F., Hughey, k., & Simmons, D. (2009). Connecting livelihoods approach and tourism: A review of the literature toward integrative thinking (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Lincoln university.
20. Tang, Q.; Bennett, S.J.; Xu, Y.; Li, Y. (2013). Agricultural practices and sustainable livelihood: Rural transformation within the Loees Plateau, China. Applied Geography, 41(1), 15-23.
21. Alba, A. (1390/2011). Analysis the impact of border cooperation on sustainable rural livelihood in Saravan County (Unpublished master's thesis). Zabol University, Zabol, Iran. [In Persian]
22. Badri, A., Faraji Sabokbar, H. A., Javedan, M., & Sharafi, H., (1391/2012). Ranking the sustainability of rural areas by VIKOR (Case study: Rural of Fasa County, Fars province). Geography and Development, 10(26), 1-19. [In Persian]
23. Jome Poor, M., & Ahmadi, Sh. (1390/2011). The impact of tourism on sustainable rural livelihood (Case study: Baraghan village, Savojbolagh). Journal of Rural Researches, 2(1), 36-37. [In Persian]
24. Jome Poor, M., & Kioomars, N. (1391/2012). Effects of tourism assets and activities on the livelihoods of people living within tourism: A case study of Ziarat village. Journal of Tourism Management Studies, 7(17), 87-119. [In Persian]
25. Zahedi, Sh. A., & Najafi, Gh.A. (1385/2006). The concept of sustainable development. Teacher Quarterly, 10(49), 43-76. [In Persian]
26. Sojasi Qeidari, H., Sadeghloo, T., & Palooch, M. (1392/2013). Prioritization of sustainable rural livelihood development strategies: Combination of fuzzy Topsis (Case study: Khodabande, Iran). Journal of Rural Development, 2(1), 85-110. [In Persian]
27. Carney, D. (1998, July). Sustainable rural livelihoods: What contribution can we make? Paper presented at the DFID Natural Resources Advisers’ Conference, London, Published: London, Department for International Development.
28. Balgis, O. E. (2004, June). Sustainable livelihood approach for assessing community’s resilience to climate variability and change: A case study from Sudan. Paper presented at the Second International Conference on Climate Impacts Assessment (SICCIA), Grainau, Germany.