Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Regards, I declare that the same or a summary of the article with the title (mentioned), none of the publications or internal or external conferences has been presented and it is not in the process of judgment and evaluation. If the contrary is proved, to compensate for the losses incurred,
i am committed to the Journal of Research & Rural Planning .
- The submission file is provided in format OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect.
- Link references in the provided text and it's ready to click on URLs.
- The text of the article is based on the principles of writing and referencing Author Guidelines which is found in the "About the Journal".
- If the paper were to be judged, submission of Peer-review process Therefore, it is necessary for the authors to upload Pdf and Word files without the name and address of the author (s).
- I am announcing that in light of the policy of the publication in English, if you submit an article in Persian, after the scientific evaluation process and its acceptance by the journal, to translate it into English by valid translators or editing centers. Otherwise, there is no obligation to publish this article from Journal of Research & Rural Planning.
Respectfully ", I declare that I am editing an article, principle of intellectual property is considered and if it is proved otherwise, to compensate for the losses sustained by the Journal of Research and Rural Planning am committed.